B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am not the best cyclist

Well it has been in Cardiff now for a number of months but last week I finally got around to joining oybike. Seeing I had told myself I was going to do this in January it is a bit late, but the trip to Barcelona reminded me to get it done. As I live in the centre and go to the bay most days. The 18 pounds a year for OYbike subscription seems good value to me. The weather hasn't helped really and I have not managed to use it as much as I would like but I am hoping once it picks up I will use it every day. I have always liked the idea of shared property and have never really understood the need to own things that cost so much money to maintain, all we need now is a good car system and think we will be laughing. Maybe 'Share Hoffi' might be an idea.

OYBike

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:49 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps once you're peddling regularly you might like to consider entering Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales' Lon Las Cycle Challenge (from Hollyhead to Cardiff Bay through spectacular scenery) - a brilliant reason to get on your bike! GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page