B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

National Theatre Wales - The Devil inside him

devil-photo
After Andrew's visit to National Theatre Wales' first play A good night out in the Valleys a couple of months ago. Both myself and Carwyn managed to get out to see National Theatre Wales' first play in Cardiff, The Devil Inside Him. For me it is the first time I have been to the New Theatre since I was a little boy and my parents took me to see Superted, I think at christmas time. I found the play very interesting on a number of levels. Firstly just through thinking about what life was like years ago and also how a seventeen year old could have written something like this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page