B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hoffi visit igfest 2010


This weekend myself and Carwyn visited Bristol for the annual games festival igfest. We got there a bit late for the earlier games but did manage to get to take part in The Running of the Bull and also Pleasure Hunt, after spraining my ankle in The Running of the Bull I was a bit concerned by the game we were about to play through the dark streets of Bristol, 2.8 hours later is a zombie chase game that was simply amazing.

One of the most engrossing experiences in terms of pervasive games I have come across so far. There are already a number of video's up on the internet covering the game such as the one below by Will Ablett. We were too busy running to do any filming.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, Blogger willablett said...

Hello, please could you credit me for the second video on this post please? There is also an updated HD version at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyVsRjpPpg .

Video was made by me, Will Ablett - http://www.willablett.co.uk

Many thanks,
Will

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Hoffi Limited said...

Hi Will,
Have added your link, cheers for pointing me in the right direction. Think the lores version is grittier.

Julian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page