B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hoffi go Go Karting



Following on from my blog about Andrew turning 30 here, to try and recapture some of his youth a few of us went Go Karting for his birthday.

I love anything to do with racing so this was the perfect day out for me and I was there to win. Me and Andrew had the usual banter about who was going to win and who is going to get the quickest lap, so when we got there we were allowed a qualifying session to set our grid slot and then on with the race. I was lucky (probably more skill thank luck) to get pole position, with Andrew in 3rd, so on with the race where I led all the way through until the last few laps where Andrew cut me up, taking me off, pushing me down to 2nd and him to 3rd, ruining me race. I hope he is happy with himself, he has ruined what could of been a glittering racing career for me!

It was a brilliant day out though, the SupaKart track in Newport is the best I have been on, quick and with great corners. The only downside is that following on from a gym session, the climbing session and the go karting, i have wrecked my upper body, oh, and i'm also sporting a massive bruise on my back.

Look how happy (and wiped out) we look in the picture and strangly how small Andrew looks???, after the picture was taken i did kill Andrew.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:05 am, Blogger Julian Sykes said...

I am glad I missed it. Seems like I would be lucky to survive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page