B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kiteboarding and sunburn

I've been kiting and kiteboarding (ish) for a few weeks now and have started to get a good feel for the control of the kite. So after going on about my experiences in the studio, Carwyn decided to come along and have a go.

So Sunday morning we took to Aberavon beach and he was surprised at how fun standing with a kite is, and after a few hours flying managed to pluck up the courage to have a go at kite buggying.

Carwyn Kite Buggy

Unfortunately my strings wore through when Carwyn was flying the kite, which disappointing him for drastically reducing flying time and I wasn't to pleased either. Not that I hold grudges, but he broke my kite.

So we're back in the studio this morning generally looking sun kissed, with a few stories to tell, and the odd patch of sunburn.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page