B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

the second one - Pecha Kucha

Pecha Kucha Cardiff
See slide 5 of the presentation for the reason of the hat.

The second presentation of the day this time by myself. Although I must say the six minutes felt like two seconds. I really enjoyed the challenge of talking about my passion of design and climbing in the constraints of Pecha Kucha's format. 20 slides each shown for 20 seconds, no stopping no going back. The cinema space in Chapter is a great place for the event and I thought the second one was even better than the first. For me there seemed to be a bit of a social theme. I spoke very quickly about ARK and it's recent work but there were also a number of other presentations centred around responsibility and the idea of society. Hope people enjoyed it and that you may have been inspired to go climbing :-)

Pecha Kucha Cardiff 25-5-10

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page