B

Creative design.
Bilingual ideas.

Hoffi Limited Logo

Main Menu

Archive posts

Hoffi Blog

Friday, July 09, 2010

game playing weekend

It's going to be hot. This weekend, so I have decided to go and run around London all day??? Crazy I know didn't think it through at the time. Seriously I am going to London to find out more about pervasive games and the impact they may have on steering future BRanding strategies with Hoffi and community based projects with ARK LAB I think I have been interested in the idea of games being integral for a number of years but it only now seems like these maybe genuine journeys to look into.

We (me and Allie) are going to get involved in Hide & Seek's Weekender which looks really interesting and something I can't wait to get involved in. You can see some ideas of the games through this lovely video.

Playmakers from thinkpublic on Vimeo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Share this page